Friday, May 7, 2010

Totally Reduced and Reused Melissa Handbag {made from a recycled vinyl sign....}


Re-purposed Banner used as the fabric with the Melissa Handbag Pattern.
Just a FUNKY Fun and Functional look!
I am currently using this bag, and LOVE it!

The pattern is so user-friendly, which makes me very happy!

It is large, easy to carry around and has lots of space to put my things without being bulky or in the way!

The vinyl is incredibly durable, and so easy to keep clean {just wipe it of...!!!}

Not to mention what a fabulous GREEN statement you make by using it!

  • To view additional pictures of this fantastic red and white purse made from a recycled vinyl sign, please visit www.CrystelleBoutique, at this post.
  • Another post about a fun vinyl banner handbag {this time in black and white} is also fun. Please view it right here.
  • Simple instruction on how to sew your own vinyl banner and turn it into a fun sewing project such as a bag or purse are available right here.

Happy Sewing!
:-) Crystelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time ~ I so love hearing from all my bloggy friends!

:-) Crystelle