Saturday, July 3, 2010

Shop for Fun Handbag Patterns

We are doing our best to create some of the best and most affordable patterns available for quick and easy download. Our unique style has landed us in numerous magazines and has kept me very busy sewing. I am excited to be able to bring you wonderful ladies these fun patterns. Please take a minute and browse through Crystelle Boutique Etsy site.
The Ronda Pattern is fun and practical. So comfortable to carry on your shoulder and with the nifty pockets on both sides you can have your cell-phone, keys, and lipstick within easy reach. And the ties above the pockets give the handbag some extra flair.









The Derde Backpack is just so fun and lively! You will carry it with pride as you just get-up-and-go.
















The Melissa Handbag Pattern is my personal favorite. I love the spontaneous flair of handle and creative patches.














The Rachel Backpack
is our most popular design as it keeps you extremely organized with many pockets while at the same time being very attractive!















All of these sewing patterns are available right here.
We are constantly thinking of new elegant and creative pattern ideas that inspire you to sew. We have received requests for everything from crochet baby hat and blanket patterns to scarf knitting patterns. I definitely listen to everyone that contacts me and it really gets my creativity rolling. To browse or purchase any of our unique patterns click here. This link takes you directly to our Etsy page where we sell our easy to follow affordable full color instant download digital sewing patterns.
Happy Sewing!
:-) Crystelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time ~ I so love hearing from all my bloggy friends!

:-) Crystelle